Sunday, June 16, 2013

What up hommies. XD

Hey guys!

Someone posted in the chat surprisingly.  (That wasn't one of my friends.)  They were insulting me and were banned from the chat but still.  I also removed the post.

Sooo why haven't I been uploading much?  For a couple of reasons.


  1. I haven't really had the time.
  2. Nintendo ruining my life.
  3. My Computer is acting up.
That's about it for that.

Now what's Nintendo done?  Oh they claim videos now.  Doesn't really effect me now but it does effect me in the long run.  They make money off all the Nintendo vids on YT now.  (Kind of an ass move.)

When will I be back to recording?
I'm not sure.  I'll probably have random vids up every now and then.

What's wrong with your PC Stephen?
My processor had been recalled for the issue that's showing up.  Computer will randomly crash.  (No it's not overheating.)

When will you replace your CPU?
When I get a job and can buy one.


Anyway, I miss you guys and no I'm not a Brony.  Fluttershy in my Channel art is in remembrance of a girl named Rachel.  It would make sense if you knew everything about it.  Not sure if I'll ever talk about it.

Don't forget about the chat above!

No comments:

Post a Comment