Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello all

I updated the "banned words" list in the chatango chat.  I keep seeing advertising in the chat so I made the rule to note Advertise.


So I recently was featured on a channel called, "The League of YouTube Gamers" or "TLoYG."  I was very pleased about this because I don't like advertising my channel.  If people like what they see, they'll come and that's happening ^_^.  Just a note, I'm trying to come up with something for a 200 Sub special since it's coming up fast.  Just yesterday I had 180 subs and now I have 182.  If you peeps have any ideas, let me know because I'm having a hard time thinking of something.  I think what TLoYG is doing is amazing, featuring small channels on their channel.

I updated my YouTube background.  I made the water you see in the background :D. I'm learning more and more about Gimp everyday.  I also updated my "logo/avatar" to hat Wind Waker link that I made.  I found someone who had the idea before I did with the Boo I had.  Wish I could cut out the Boo from my older videos...

So yeah, 200 subs is coming up fast and I need something to do for it.  So please, comment to this or PM me on YouTube about any ideas you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment